Thursday 13 May 2010

Wednesday 12th May

I was woken at seven by the birds on the roof, bloody annoying! Got up and came down had coffee and watched the news, nothing interesting. Went online for a bit and then got showered and dressed and gave the house a quick tidy. Ant phoned to let me know he had landed and was on his way home. I have some lunch, watched a little tv then went back on the computer.
At half four ant phoned to let me know he had made the Lille St Pol train so i had an hour before he arrived in St Pol, did a final shuffle about, made the bed up and set off to pick him up. I arrived just as he did and we headed home, he unloaded all his stuff and had a bath, i made steak and chips for dinner, did a nice mushroom sauce for the steak, we enjoyed it. We sat with a glass of wine and good music and chatted all evening, we managed not to fall out, which was good. We headed up to bed relatively early as ant was tired, and i was too.

No comments:

Post a Comment